This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this website.
Data gathered by this website
We gather and use certain information about individuals who use this website. We use this information to provide products and services; to enable certain website functions; to better understand how visitors use this website; and to present timely and relevant information to visitors.
We may collect the following information:
- Website usage data
- Information about individual visitors such as your IP address and details of your browser and device
Data you send to us via this website
This website may collect the following information via its contact and enquiry form features (use of these features is at your own discretion):
- Your name
- Your contact information including email address and telephone numbers
- The name and website address of your company
- Other written information related to your enquiry that you provide
- Any information required to action/process orders or bookings
Data gathered during a scan
Before scanning your bitch we will give you a form to complete, this form informs you of things you need to know about your scan and also gathers certain information combined with a signature from yourself that just confirms what you tell me on the day. This form will be kept only for as long as required for insurance and/or accounting purposes then it will be fully destroyed by cross shredding. Until it is destroyed it is kept under lock and key in a suitable filling cabinet.
How we use this data
Collecting this data helps us to understand what you are looking for from the company and to improve our products and services.
Specifically, we may use data:
- For our own internal records
- To improve our products and services
- To contact you in response to a specific enquiry
- To customise the website for you
- To send you promotional emails about products, services, offers and other things we think might be relevant to you
- To contact you via email or telephone for market research purposes
We will not share your personal information with or sell it to third-party marketers.
We may use the following third-party service providers named below to process and store your data:
If you sign up to our mailing list we may use our mailout to send a survey at some point, this is sent using the following third-party service providers named below to process and store your data:
When you book or schedule a service with us we may use the following third-party service providers named below to process and store your data:
When you make a payment to us we may use the following third-party service providers named below to process and store your data:
We will not share your personal information with or sell it to any other third-party unless we have your permission or the law requires us to.
Any personal information we hold about you is stored and processed in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from me at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting me via e-mail or via my contact page or clicking unsubscribe on any mailouts:
- See what data I have about you, if any
- Change/correct any data I have about you
- Have me delete any data I have about you
- Express any concern you have about my use of your data.
Links to external websites
Our website may contain links to other websites. We have no control of websites outside of www.essexcaninepregnancyscanning.co.uk. We are not responsible for the content of other websites, or for the protection or privacy of data you submit to them.
I encourage my users to be aware when they leave my site and to read the privacy statements of any other site that collects personally identifiable information. I use “cookies” on this site. A cookie is a piece of data stored on a site visitor’s hard drive to help me improve your access to my site.